Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Tropical Trees Backdrop Die Focused Cards with Kavya and Isha

Hi folks, Kavya here with you. I am back on the blog with another fun summer card using the new Tropical Trees Backdrop die. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Tree Backdrop Die Focused Card by Kavya (featuring Beach Babies, Beach Buddies, Kiddie Pool)

I first started off by creating my background by ink blending Seedless Preserve, Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold for the sky. For the water, I used Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon. Then, using dark blue cardstock, I die cut the land and palm trees from Tropical Trees and also added a sun using a yellow hand cut circle. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Tree Backdrop Die Focused Card by Kavya (featuring Beach Babies, Beach Buddies, Kiddie Pool)

Finally, I colored and stamped a bunch of images from Beach BuddiesBeach Babies and Kiddie Pool stamp sets and added a sentiment from Kiddie Pool to finish my card! 

That’s it! I hope this project inspires you :) Happy Crafting!

----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. Isha here sharing the Tropical Trees Backdrop dies. Hope you are having a wonderful summer. I love the sunset colours and watercolours, so that's what I went with.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Tree Backdrop Die Focused Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Baby Elephants, Stitched Oval Dies)

I started by creating the background using various watercolours to get the sunset look. Die-cut this piece using the Stitched Oval 2 dies. I then die-cut the trees and the ground using the Tropical Trees Backdrop dies. I added colour to them using daniel smith watercolours. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Tree Backdrop Die Focused Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Baby Elephants, Stitched Oval Dies)

Next I stamped the cute elephant from the Baby Elephants stamp set using antique linen distress ink onto watercolour paper. I coloured it giving the no-line watercolour look. Love the effect. Die-cut the image using the coordinating dies. Stamp the sentiment. 

Adhere the oval to a white card. Adhere the images. Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Dies
Beach Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Stamps
Baby Elephants Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Dies
Baby Elephants Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Dies
Kiddie Pool Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment