Saturday, July 16, 2022

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cards with Barbara Tarayao

Hi there! I'm Barbara and I am thrilled to be back as a guest designer for Sunny Studio! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Trees Backdrop Die Summer Card by Barbara Tarayao

For the sunset miss you card I used the Tropical Trees Backdrop die. Using distress oxide ink, I ink blended a sunset sky then masked off half the panel and ink blended the water. I die cut the sand and the trees from brown and green card stock. I used a white gel pen to add some detail. I also used the Sunny Studio's Loopy Letters dies to create the "miss you" sentiment.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Elephants Card by Barbara Tarayao

For the Hello Baby card I used the Baby Elephants stamp set. I colored them with Prisma colored pencils and fussy cut them out. I used distress inks to make the background and the Hello sentiment. I die cut the word baby out of white card stock. I'm in love with these cute elephants!!

I hope I've inspired you today with your summer cardmaking!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Loopy Letters Dies
Loopy Letters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Stamps
Baby Elephants Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: