Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Country Carnival Cards with Isha and Kavya

Hello everyone, Isha here today with a fun, pastel theme slimline card featuring the Country Carnival stamps and dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Carnival Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Slimline Dies)

I started by sponging a white panel using distress oxide inks (tattered rose, tumbled glass, kitsch flamingo). Flick some of the inks and some silver watercolor. Die-cut this panel using the clouds die from the Slimline Nature Border dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Carnival Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Slimline Dies)

Stamp the images using the Country Carnival stamps, colour and die-cut using the coordinating dies. I love the cute bears from this set so much. Stamp the pennants from the Balloon Rides stamp, colour and die-cut using the dies

Apply spectrum noir clear sparkle pen to some of the images, add a bit of nuvo crystal glaze to the Ferris wheel cart. Adhere the images to the card.

Thank you for dropping by. Have a nice day!

------------------------------------------------

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun card! I love the new Country Carnival stamp set. It’s so unique and pairs well with so many previously released stamps. I know I sound like a broken record when I say that but what can I do? Mendi knocks it out of the park EVERY single time! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Carnival Card by Kavya (featuring Savanna Safari, Little Buckaroo)

For today’s card, I was inspired to create a fun Circus/Country Fair scene complete with a ringmistress! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Country Carnival Card by Kavya (featuring Savanna Safari, Little Buckaroo)

I started off by creating my background by ink blending Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves and Chipped Sapphire distress Oxide inks. Then I stamped and colored a bunch of images from Country CarnivalLittle Buckaroo and Savanna Safari. I used a black marker to draw some elephant regalia and finished off the card by adding a sentiment. 

I hope you liked this card! Happy Crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Savanna Safari Stamps
Savanna Safari Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Dies
Savanna Safari Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Buckaroo Stamps
Little Buckaroo Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Buckaroo Dies
Little Buckaroo Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Carnival Stamps
Country Carnival Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Carnival Dies
Country Carnival Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Dear Isha and Kavya - Your cards are beautiful! I especially love the cloud die used in the background of Isha's card. Both have terrific colors - pastels from Isha and jewel tones from Kavya. TFS -
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete