Friday, July 22, 2022

Designer's Choice Cards with Vanessa and Audrey

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a classic underwater scene using the Fintastic Friends set. Get ready for a scene somewhere beyond the sea.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Ocean View, Spring Greenery Dies)

I first trimmed a panel of white cardstock slightly smaller than the card base. Now I inked the background with Salty Ocean, Broken Glass, Chipped Sapphire and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks. Using a stencil, I added the rays and the leaves and adhered the panel to the blue card base. 

These are the sets I used today:
Fintastic Friends stamps + dies
Ocean View stamps + dies
Spring Greenery Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Ocean View, Spring Greenery Dies)

Then I stamped my images, colored them with Copics, die-cut the pieces with the matching dies and adhered the elements to the card with foam-tape. Finally, I added bubbles with a white gel pen.

Have a wonderful weekend everybody! And if you can't stop singing, you are welcome :)

------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! Audrey here with a fun underwater scene card to share with you! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ocean View & Kiddie Pool Card by Audrey Tokach

To create this card, I started by ink blending a panel cut to 3.5" x 5" with Vintage Photo, Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina Distress ink. I splattered on clean water to bleach other some areas along with more ink and watered down acrylic paint to mimic the look of bubbles. I stamped and images from both the Kiddie Pool and Ocean View stamp set and die cut them with the coordinating Kiddie Pool dies and Ocean View dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ocean View & Kiddie Pool Card by Audrey Tokach

After finding an arrangement that I liked, I popped the images up on foam tape. The panel was glued to an A2 card base on an angle for some added interest and I stamped a sentiment from the Best Fishes stamp set on a banner and popped it up on the left side of the scene. To finish off the card, I added some white gel pen accents and a scattering of bubble embellishments.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Best Fishes Stamps
Best Fishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greenery Dies
Spring Greenery Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Dies
Fintastic Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Stamps
Ocean View Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Dies
Ocean View Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Dies
Kiddie Pool Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment