Friday, July 15, 2022

Swimming Pool Die Focused Cards with Audrey and Vanessa

Hello friends! Audrey here with a fun summer card to share with you! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Swimming Pool Die Summer Themed Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Tropical Trees Backdrop Dies, Kiddie Pool)

To create this card, I started off by stenciling some clouds to a piece of A2 sized white cardstock with Salvaged Patina Distress ink. For the grass in my scene, I used a piece of floral patterned paper from the Sweater Weather 6x6 paper pad. For some added texture and dimension, I tore the top edge of the paper and inked the edges with Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness Distress ink. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Swimming Pool Die Summer Themed Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Tropical Trees Backdrop Dies, Kiddie Pool)

I die cut the pieces of the Swimming Pool die from both grey and aqua cardstock and inked the edges with coordinating ink colors. I also used the Tropical Trees Backdrop dies to add some palm trees which I cut from white cardstock and inked with Distress ink. I adhered one down on each side of the pool, leaving room for a sentiment from the Beach Buddies stamp set. 

Two adorable kids from the Kiddie Pool stamp set are taking a dip, and there are a trio of birds flying overhead, cut using the Tropical Trees Backdrop dies. To finish off this card, I added some white gel pen accents and mounted the panel to an A2 card base.

-----------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a fun summer card using the Swimming Pool Die. This is my own version of Dogtown Boys :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Swimming Pool Die Summer Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Critters on the Go, Radiant Plumeria)

I first trimmed a panel of white cardstock to fit the card base. Now I inked the top part with Squeezed Lemonade, Festive Berries and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks and the bottom part with Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Ink. After I had stamped the palm trees and the sentiment, I adhered the panel to the card base. 

These sets were used today:
Swimming Pool Die
Critters on the Go stamps dies
Radiant Plumeria stamps
Surfing Santa stamps

Sunny Studio Stamps: Swimming Pool Die Summer Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Critters on the Go, Radiant Plumeria)

I die-cut the pool from white cardstock, colored it with Copics and adhered the pieces to the card. Then I stamped my images, colored them with Copics, die-cut the pieces with the matching dies and adhered the elements to the card with foam-tape.

Wishing you a happy summer day! Thanks for visiting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Surfing Santa Stamps
Surfing Santa Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Surfing Santa Dies
Surfing Santa Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Weather Paper
Sweater Weather Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critters on the Go Stamps
Critters on the Go Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critters on the Go Dies
Critters on the Go Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Dies
Kiddie Pool Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Swimming Pool Die
Swimming Pool Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Audrey and Vanessa - These are fantastic! I love the creativity of making a pool into a skate park feature. Wow! Great job, ladies!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete