Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Ocean View Cards with Alma and Gladys

Hello, this is Alma and I would like to spend a day with you at the dream beach today! For today's card I've chosen a square format. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ocean View Summer Themed Card by Alma Störk (featuring Beach Buddies, Catch A Wave, Slimline Dies)

In the center of my card is the awesome beach image from the Ocean View Stamps set, which I coloured with Copics and punched out with the Ocean View dies. To make the beach look even more fabulous, I chose a rainbow coloured background. To do this, I gently wiped the background with the Distress Oxide Inks shades Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Twisted Citron, Wild Honey and Worn Lipstick. Then I punched a stencil with the cloud die from the Slimline Nature Border Dies set and applied a layer of clouds with the same colour tones. I then sprinkled water on it to add texture to the background. Finally I set some highlights with the white gel pen. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ocean View Summer Themed Card by Alma Störk (featuring Beach Buddies, Catch A Wave, Slimline Dies)

Then for the foreground I punched waves with the Catch a Wave Dies and coloured them with Distress Oxide Inks 'Mermaid Lagoon'. I then coloured the characters from the Beach Buddies Stamps set. After that I assembled all the individual parts and stamped the text Summer Sunshine from the same set. 

Don't you want to enjoy the day in the water with these cute characters?!

------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! Gladys here sharing a beach scene card featuring the Ocean View stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ocean View Summer Themed Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Wedded Bliss, Inside Greetings)

To begin I stamped and colored the ocean backdrop image. I only used part of the image as a backdrop for a wedding scene. Then I cut the image using the coordinating dies. I cut it again using a basic stitched rectangle die to have the stitching all around. Next I stamped the cute married penguin couple from Wedded Bliss, colored them with Copic markers then cut using the matching dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ocean View Summer Themed Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Wedded Bliss, Inside Greetings)

For the sky background I used distress oxide inks in faded jeans, kitsch flamingo and tattered rose. I adhered the ocean image on the inked panel using liquid glue. Then I backed the penguins with foam tape to add dimension. To complete the scene I added a few clouds in the sky. Finally I stamped the sentiment using the Inside Greetings Congrats stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Dies
Beach Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Catch A Wave Dies
Catch A Wave Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Stamps
Ocean View Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Dies
Ocean View Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wedded Bliss Stamps
Wedded Bliss Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wedded Bliss Dies
Wedded Bliss Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Congrats
Inside Greetings Congrats
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment