Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Wonky Windows Card with Kavya

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun project. I love it when I get a chance to give some old stamps some love! Today, I decided to pull one of the oldest stamps in my stash - Tropical Paradise.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wonky Windows Summer Shaker Card by Kavya (featuring Tropical Paradise)

I first started off by ink blending my background by using Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold for one panel and Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio for the second panel. I then diecut the top panel using Wonky Windows

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wonky Windows Summer Shaker Card by Kavya (featuring Tropical Paradise)

I created a shaker element by using foam and some sequins that I already had in my stash. I stamped and colored a bunch of images from Tropical Paradise and sprinkled them around the framed shaker card base. I added a sentiment and I was done! 

I hope you liked this fun project ;) Happy Crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Tropical Paradise Dies
Tropical Paradise Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Paradise Stamps
Tropical Paradise Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wonky Windows Die
Wonky Windows Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment