Monday, June 13, 2022

Kiddie Pool Cards with Bobbi and Catherine

Hello Sunny Studio friends! It’s Bobbi here with a summer card featuring the new products, Kiddie Pool stamp set and coordinating die set. I’m also using the palm trees from the Ocean View Stamps for my 5″ X 7″ card. This Kiddie Pool stamp set has all the summer lovin’ fun in one set. Friends, a backyard pool, fruity drinks… what more do you need? How about a BIG, refreshing splash?!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Kiddie Pool Summer Themed Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Ocean View)

To create this card, I stamped, die cut and colored the palm trees, pool, kids, and chair images. I used the following colors:

Grass: YG 67, YG63, YG61, YG03 and YG00 Copic colors
Pool: R27, R17, R14, YR68, Y38, Y19, Y15, YG67, YG03, YG00, B26, B02, B00
Kids: E21, E11, E04, E00, R01, BG97, BG93, R27, Y19, R17, R14, E57, E55, E43, E49
Sky: B0000, B000, BG000
Palm Trees: E57, E43, YG67, YG03, YG23, YG00

I knew I wanted to make a big splash coming out of the pool so I hand drew in some splashes using Copics in B21, B41, B02, B00 and a very fine tip gray marker.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Kiddie Pool Summer Themed Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Ocean View)

I added a stripe of Subtle Grey Tones pattern paper at the bottom of my card scene with a 1/4″ black strip over the seam. I stamped the phrase in the lower right corner. Once all of the elements were positioned and secured in place, I added Glass Effect Gel drops in a turquoise color in and around the pool area for dimensional water drops. I think these kids are having the time of their (summer) life!

Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign. Bobbi Hartmann Lemanski, Bobbi Hart♥ Design, Adding h♥art into every design.

----------------------------------------------

Hello Friends! Catherine here, sharing a “fish you were here” card featuring the cute Kiddie Pool Stamps and Kiddie Pool Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Kiddie Pool Summer Themed Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Swimming Pool Dies, Fluffy Cloud Border Dies, Ocean View)

To start, I masked off 3” from the bottom and ink blended the sky with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink using a stencil made with Fluffy Couds Border DiesI then splattered the the clouds with the same ink mixed with water. 

For the ocean, I masked off the clouds and ink blended the ocean starting with Tumbled Glass, followed by Mermaid Lagoon, and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks. I then used the wave die from Swimming Pool Die to make the waves for the sharks. I colored the friends and pool from Kiddie Pool Stamps and die cut with Kiddie Pool Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Kiddie Pool Summer Themed Card by Catherine Cohen (featuring Swimming Pool Dies, Fluffy Cloud Border Dies, Ocean View)

I adhered the pool onto a small tropical island with palm trees from Tropical Scenes Stamps. For the shark fins, I used the shark from Best Fishes Stamps and the stingray from Fintastic FriendsI tucked the shark fins into the waves and used a white gelly roll pen to add foam. 

I finished off the card with a white heat embossed sentiment from
Oceans of Joy and added a crab and seashell from Ocean View.

For more details and inspiration, please drop by my blog Craft-Cat! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Oceans of Joy Stamps
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Stamps
Best Fishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Dies
Best Fishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Dies
Fintastic Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Stamps
Ocean View Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Dies
Ocean View Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Dies
Kiddie Pool Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Swimming Pool Die
Swimming Pool Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment