Friday, June 17, 2022

Inside Greetings Congrats Cards with Audrey and Vanessa

Hello friends! Audrey here! Today, I have a card to share with you using the Inside Greetings Congrats stamp set, paired with one of my favorites from the summer release, Baby Elephants. My cousin and his wife just welcomed twin boys this week, and I created this card to send to them. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Inside Greetings Congrats Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Baby Elephants, Tropical Tree Backdrop Dies)

I started off with a piece of white cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25". I masked off the bottom part of the panel an ink blended the top part with Broken China Distress ink. I stamped and colored several images from the 
Baby Elephants stamp set, and die cut them with the coordinating Baby Elephants dies

I die cut several white clouds using the Tropical Trees Backdrop die set. They are a great size to use with the elephants. I glued the clouds down flat with a glue pen, then popped the elephants up with foam tape. A trio of stamped star balloons add some interest to the background. I also stamped several tiny stars scattered around the background. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Inside Greetings Congrats Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Baby Elephants, Tropical Tree Backdrop Dies)

In the masked area, I stamped a sentiment from the Inside Greetings Congrats stamp set in black ink. Before mounting panel up with foam tape, I added a strip of patterned paper from the Dots and Stripes Pastel paper pad. To finish off the card, I added some white gel pen accents and some Diamond Stickles to the stamped clouds.

------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a rainbow baby card using Inside Greetings Congrats stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Inside Greetings Congrats Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Baby Elephants)

I started with a panel of white cardstock and masked off a rectangle. Now I applied Broken Glass, Cracked Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade, Kitsch Flamingo and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Inks to create the rainbow background. Then I stamped the little stars and the sentiment and adhered the panel to my card base. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Inside Greetings Congrats Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Baby Elephants)

I stamped the little elephant from Baby Elephants, colored it with Copics, die-cut the image with the matching die and adhered it to the card with foam tape. Finally, I added tiny star sequins.

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Stamps
Baby Elephants Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Dies
Baby Elephants Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Congrats
Inside Greetings Congrats
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment