Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Inside Greetings Congrats Card with Kavya

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun project! Today’s card was inspired by a poster that I saw a few weeks ago. I saw two bears holding an umbrella while being showered with hearts! I knew it would look super adorable if I could recreate it and turn it into a shaker card. As luck would have it, I had the perfect stamps from SSS to do so!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Inside Greetings Congrats Penquin Love Themed Card by Kavya (featuring Passionate Penguins, Spring Scenes)

I first started off by creating my background using a generic cloud stencil and Shaded Lilac and Tumbled Glass distress oxide inks. Then, I created my ‘ground’ using an ink blended linen cardstock and heat embossed a sentiment from Inside Greetings - Congrats

Sunny Studio Stamps: Inside Greetings Congrats Penquin Love Themed Card by Kavya (featuring Passionate Penguins, Spring Scenes)

Then, I stamped and colored images from Passionate Penguins and Spring Scenes stamp set. I then converted this into an infinity shaker by using a thin piece of plastic from a stamp holder and Red and Pink Heart Confetti.

That’s it! I hope this card inspires you ;) Happy Crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Congrats
Inside Greetings Congrats
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment