Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Designer's Choice Cards with Gladys and Alma

Hi friends, this is Gladys! It has been super hot here and for me sunflowers gives me summer vibes. For my card today I used the Watering Can stamp set and combined it with the Sunflower Fields layering stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Watering Can, Hello Word Die)

I started by die cutting a light blue cardstock measured 4" x 5.25". I used Pinkfresh Studio inks to add color and depth. The colors I used were summer shower, seaside, and storm. To add interest I splattered some Gansai Tambi watercolors using a small paint brush. 

Next I stamped the sunflowers and watering can using more Pinkfresh Studio inks:
Sunflowers: Lemon Whip, Sunshine, Mustard, Marigold, Apricot, Clementine
Leaves: Mint, Meadow, Emerald City
Watering can: Seaside, Storm

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Watering Can, Hello Word Die)

I adhered all the elements on a Frilly Frame Lattice frame, cut from white cardstock. To complete my card, I used the Hello Word die cut multiple times and stacked together for dimension.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful week!

-----------------------------------------------

Hello, this is Alma and today I'm showing you two shaker tags that would simply enhance any summer gift.


Sunny Studio Stamps: My Otter Half Gift Tags by Alma Störk (featuring Scalloped Circle Mat Dies, Stitched Circle Dies)

First I punched my tag base with the Scalloped Circle Mat I Dies and coloured it with the Distress Oxide Inks "Moved Lawn", "Peacock Feathers" and "Mermaid Lagoon" as well as "Blueprint Sketch". For special water  effects I sprinkled the backgrounds with water and set highlights with the white gel pen.


Then I cut out the frames of the Scalloped Circle Mat I Dies from white cardstock. Therefore

I used the Stitched Circle Large Dies. To make a shaker tag out of it I cut out the frames 6 times each. I glued five of these frames to the background and filled in the sequins. I mixed the Peridot Green Jewels with the Blue Topaz Jewels and the Iridescent JewelsThen I stuck the foil on and fixed the last frame on it.


Sunny Studio Stamps: My Otter Half Gift Tags by Alma Störk (featuring Scalloped Circle Mat Dies, Stitched Circle Dies)

Now I stamped and coloured the cute otters from the My Otter Half Stamps Set and cut them out with the My Otter Half DiesI glued the otters on top and finally cut the text from the My Otter Half Dies in turquoise and white and glued them together to get some depth.


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Dies
Sunflower Fields Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Otter Half Stamps
My Otter Half Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Otter Half Dies
My Otter Half Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Watering Can Stamps
Watering Can Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Watering Can Dies
Watering Can Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment