Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Fintastic Friends Cards with Alma and Gladys

It's Alma and today I want to show you a card featuring the wonderful new Fintastic Friends Stamps Set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Card by Alma Störk (featuring Tropical Scenes, Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies)

First of all I stamped the motifs and coloured them with Copics. For my underwater scene, I also stamped and colored the corals from the Tropical Scenes Stamps Set. They should shine really brightly. I punched out the images with the corresponding Outline Dies (Tropical Scenes Dies & Fintastic Friends Dies).

I chose a card design using the filmstrip from Sunny Studio's retired Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies Set. So I punched out the film strip three times and glued it on top of each other to give the card a 3D effect. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Card by Alma Störk (featuring Tropical Scenes, Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies)

The background was wiped with Distress Oxides Inks in the colours Wilted Violet, Peackock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio, then sprinkled the colours with water and added highlights with the white gel pen. Finally I assembled everything, stamped the text from the Fintastic Friends Stamps Set and attached the animals with 3D Pads!

---------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! Gladys here with a fun ocean theme slimline card using the Fintastic Friends stamps and dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Kiddie Pool)

To begin I stamped and colored the ocean critters from Fintastic Friends and the cute kids from Kiddie Pool. I also colored a few of the ocean elements for the ocean floor. All the images were cut using their coordinating dies.

Next I used a scalloped slimline die to cut from Bristol Smooth cardstock. I ink blended the background using distress oxide inks. I used the colors salvaged patina, salty ocean, prized ribbon, tea dye and vintage photo. For interest I used a small paint brush to add water droplets and diluted white paint to add speckles.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Kiddie Pool)

Once the panel was dry I arrange the scene and took a photo to remember the placement of the images. I used foam tape for most of the images to add dimension and liquid glue for the others. For the sentiment I white heat embossed it on black cardstock which was then cut down using a fishtail banner die. That completes my card I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies
Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Dies
Fintastic Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Dies
Kiddie Pool Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Hi, SS and Gladys and Alma - These are absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the ink blending and the scenes you have created. They are fabulous!!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete