Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Designer's Choice Card with Kavya

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun project! I can’t get enough of these cute elephants from Baby Elephants stamp set. They are just SOOOO many ways to use them! I like Sunny Studio Stamps concept of scene builder stamps. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Elephants Tropical Themed Card by Kavya (featuring Ocean View, Fancy Frame Square Dies)

They make carding easy when you are out of time. Just stamp a background, add a few critters and you are done. That’s how I made my card this week. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Elephants Tropical Themed Card by Kavya (featuring Ocean View, Fancy Frame Square Dies)

I started off by stamping and coloring images from Baby Elephants and Ocean View stamp sets. Then, I created my background using a generic radial sunburst stencil and some distress oxides like Saltwater Taffy, Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold and Antique Linen. I finished off my card by adding a sentiment from Beach Babies and a border from Fancy Frames Square dies I was done!

Isn’t this simple? I hope this inspires you! Happy Crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Stamps
Baby Elephants Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Dies
Baby Elephants Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Stamps
Ocean View Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Dies
Ocean View Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment