Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Baby Elephants Card with Kavya

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun project! I am absolutely in love with the Baby Elephants stamp set and I keep picking this set at every opportunity I get. Today’s card is perfect for any occasion and I decided to leave the sentiment so that I can add it in the future.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Elephant Card by Kavya (featuring Slimline Nature Border Dies)

I first started off by creating my background using shades of blue and purple dye ink. I then added the clouds using Slimline Nature Border dies and ink blended the edges to make them more realistic . 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Elephant Card by Kavya (featuring Slimline Nature Border Dies)

I then created a rainbow by using the land die from the Slimline Nature Border die set and just layered it using different colored cardstock. Then, I stamped and colored bunch of images from Baby Elephants to finish off my card :)

That’s it! Wasn’t that fun? I hope this card inspires you. Happy Crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Stamps
Baby Elephants Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Dies
Baby Elephants Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. There's a lot going on in this pretty card! TFS! Love those elephants!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling scene, the fluffy clouds are so pretty paired with these sweet elephants!

    ReplyDelete