Monday, July 19, 2021

Stitched Rectangle Die Focused Cards with Mayra and Ashley

Happy Monday everyone! Mayra here with you today, yay!! I am sharing this fun summer-themed card using the awesome Stitched Rectangle dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Buddies Tiki Time Summer Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by coloring the images from the Beach BuddiesTiki TimeOutback Critters, and the Balloon Rides stamp sets that I would use for my card. I used Copic markers. For the yellow areas, I used Y11, Y08, Y19, and YR24. For the pink, I used RV52, RV21, RV23, and RV06. For the teal, I used BG11, BG10, BG13, and BG49.

Next, I die cut the base panel, and an extra-base panel using the largest of the stitched rectangle in the set. Then I created a frame using the largest die and the next size down. The patterned paper is from the Dots & Stripes Pastels set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Buddies Tiki Time Summer Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

For the sand area, I used the Slimline Nature Borders die set, and for the waves, I used the Catch A Wave dies. The speech bubble is from the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles die set.  I added color to the base panel using Distress Oxide inks, I used Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Kitsch Flamingo, and Picked Raspberry. For the waves, I used the color Salvaged Patina Distress ink.

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

---------------------------------------------

Hi friends! It's Ashley with a pretty card featuring the Stitched Rectangles die set! I had so much fun pulling out an old set for my card last week that I decided to pull out another old favorite to combine with the new dies this week! The final result was this monochromatic Pink Peonies card - or should I say Teal Peonies?

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pink Peonies Stitched Rectangle Dies Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by using the three Stitched Rectangles on two colors of teal cardstock (one medium, one light) and one piece of polka dot teal paper from Dots and Stripes Pastels. I layered my die cuts onto a dark teal card base for a blocked ombre look in the background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pink Peonies Stitched Rectangle Dies Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped all the images from Pink Peonies in Pinkfresh Studio Detail Black ink onto Bristol smooth cardstock so I could color them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I added a few details with a white gel pen, then cut everything out with the matching dies before layering them onto the card. I die cut the "for you" from the Gift Card Pocket die set three times out of the same dark teal cardstock I used for my base. I glued them all together for a dimensional sentiment and added it to the card. To finish, I added a scattering of Aquamarine jewels.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Dies
Beach Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Stamps
Outback Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Dies
Outback Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Stamps
Tiki Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Dies
Tiki Time Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gift Card Pocket
Gift Card Pocket
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Catch A Wave Dies
Catch A Wave Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Stamps
Pink Peonies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Dies
Pink Peonies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment