Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Chloe Alphabet Focused Cards and Video Tutorial with Julia and Franci

Hey crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a fun birthday card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Alphabet Dies Alpaca Holiday Floating By Birthday Card by Julia Englich


First, I stamped my images from Alpaca Holiday & Floating By onto Bristol Smooth cardstock and then I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color them in!

I cut the second larges Fancy Frames Circle die 4 times out of white cardstock and layered the die cuts for more dimension. Then, I die cut the third largest of the Stitched Circle Large dies twice, once for my background and a second time for the grassy hill. I ink blended the circle die cuts using Distress Oxide inks. To create my hill, I die cut one of the stitched circles using the Slimline Nature Borders dies. I also die cut the letter HAPPY using the Chloe Alphabet dies and I ink blended those as well.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Alphabet Dies Alpaca Holiday Floating By Birthday Card by Julia Englich

For the background of my card, I used the Quilted Hearts Embossing Folder and adhered it to an A2 sized card base. Then, I added my ink blended circle, grassy hill and the scalloped frame on top. Finally, it was time to add my cute images to the scene! Below the little scene I adhered the letters for the first part of my sentiment. For the second part, I used a sentiment from the Candy Shoppe stamp set and I heat embossed it in white.

As a finishing touch, I added white gel pen details to the balloons! If you would like to see how this card came together, you can watch the video below - or on my YouTube channel, Craft Room Adventures!


Inks used: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Cracked Pistachio, Evergreen Bough
Zig Markers used:
999; 21; 32; 50; 33; 73, 64.

Thank you so much for spending time with me today! Have an awesome week!

----------------------------------------------

Hi there and happy Wednesday! It's Franci here with you today, with a fun card showcasing the Chloe Alphabet Dies set. Alphabet dies are so cool, I loved using them to add a little something to my sentiment here!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Alphabet Dies Harvest Mice Seasonal Trees Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die cut my white panel using the Stitched Rectangles dies and the partial die cutting technique and inked the center with Distress Ink. Then I created a coordinated card base out of light grey cardstock.

Then I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut all the images from these different sets: Harvest Mice set + coordinated dies and Seasonal Trees set + coordinated dies. I glued everything down into this cute scene and added some details with a white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Alphabet Dies Harvest Mice Seasonal Trees Card by Franci Vignoli

I die cut all the "apple" letters out of red cardstock, using the Chloe Alphabet set and added them as well, after stamping the other part of my sentiment from the Fruit Cocktail set. 

Finally I mounted my decorated panel onto my card base with more foam adhesive and added a coat of glossy accents onto my die cut word - the effect in real life is soo cool!

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Candy Shoppe Stamps
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fruit Cocktail Stamps
Fruit Cocktail Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Stamps
Floating By Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Dies
Floating By Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment