Thursday, July 15, 2021

Designer Choice Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a fun cacti card combining various products:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Everyday Dies Looking Sharp Chloe Alphabet Dies Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started with the Comic Strip Everyday Die and die-cut the pieces from white cardstock and patterned paper. After I had adhered the background, I stamped the images, colored them with Copic markers, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered everything to the card with foam tape.

Now I die-cut the letters from black cardstock, spelled "sharp" and added details with a white gel pen. Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the "looking" onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Everyday Dies Looking Sharp Chloe Alphabet Dies Card by Vanessa Menhorn

These adorable images always make me smile! This is the list of the products used today:

Looking Sharp stamps + dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Polka Dot Parade Paper Pad

Thanks for visiting and have a happy day!

----------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Anja here today. The sweet retro trailer from the Happy Camper set makes me dream of a little summer vacation somewhere in the middle of nature, maybe at a lake with the mountains in the background. So I came up with this little scene where I added images from the Spring Scenes stamp set and Comic Strip Everyday die-cuts.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Everyday Dies Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Happy Camper Spring Scenes Card by Anja Bytyqi

First, I cut out a window with the largest of the Stitched Semi-Circle Dies from a white woodgrain cardstock panel. I did some Distress Oxide ink blending on smooth Bristol cardstock to create the sky background (Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo) and the grass (Bundled Sage, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness) as well. I used the grass border die to trim the top of the green ink blended piece. At the left, I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Everyday Dies Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Happy Camper Spring Scenes Card by Anja Bytyqi

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the trees and mountains. Since I don't have the matching die, I fussy cut the trailer with scissors. I adhered the woodgrain panel with foam tape and arranged the scene inside the window.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Looking Sharp Stamps
Looking Sharp Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Dies
Looking Sharp Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Camper Stamps
Happy Camper Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Camper Dies
Happy Camper Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are totally adorable!! Anja I just LOVE 💕 that you used the older sets. Your scene is so so sweet for summer!!

    ReplyDelete