Monday, July 12, 2021

Designer Choice Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hi friends! It's Ashley and this week on the Sunny Studio blog it is designer's choice! I love these weeks, because I can pull out old favorites and share them with you all over again! Today, I grabbed the adorable bees and the Just Bee-cause set! I have gotten my ten dollars worth several times over with this one! It is one of my all time favorite sets from any company!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-Cause Frilly Frame Dies Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

I started this card by blending Pinkfresh Studio Morning Sky ink cubes onto light blue cardstock for a lovely ombre. I splattered the piece with watered down white acrylic paint and some shimmery ink. While that dried, I ran some white cardstock through my die cutting machine with the frame from Frilly Frames Quatrefoil and the hexagon background from Frilly Frames Hexagon, making sure to save the hexagon cut outs. I added my new frame on top of the ink blended piece with foam tape, then used a bit more tape to add some of the hexagons back in. I think it gives the whole piece an interesting almost unfinished look.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-Cause Frilly Frame Dies Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped several bees from Just Bee-cause onto white cardstock in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics. I added a few details with a white gel pen, then cut them out with the matching dies. I spaced the bees out around the card front, popping a few up with foam tape for more dimension. I finished with a sentiment from Just Bee-cause. I stamped it in VersaMark ink onto black cardstock and embossed with white. I cut the strip out then added it to the corner of my card with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

---------------------------------------------

Hello and happy Monday everyone! Mayra here with you today. I am sharing this card using the adorable Tiki Time stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Rectangles Tiki Time Tropical Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by coloring the images from the set using Copic markers. I used C0, W1, W3, W5, and W7. For the pink, I used RV21, RV23, RV00, and RV52. For the yellow, I used Y08, Y11, Y19, and YR24. For the orange area, I used YR14, YR07, and YR16. For the green, I used YG01, YG17, YG67, and G28.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Rectangles Tiki Time Tropical Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I then used the largest of the Stitched Rectangles die to die cut the base panel for the card. I added color to the panel using Distress Oxide inks. I used Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, and Picked Raspberry.

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Tiki Time Stamps
Tiki Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Dies
Tiki Time Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Dies
Just Bee-cause Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment