Monday, July 5, 2021

Cupcake Shape Die Cards by Mayra and Ashley

Hello everyone!! Happy July! Mayra here with you today. I am so happy to share this super sweet and fun card using the awesome Cupcake Shape dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cupcake Shaped Dies Stitched Circle Dies Stitched Rectangle Dies Birthday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I started by die cutting all of the layers to create the cupcake. I also created a die cut koala using the Stitched Circle Large dies and the Stitched Circle Small dies. I used different sized circles to create the face, ears, eyes and nose. I used the smallest of the rectangles from the Stitched Rectangles die set to create the birthday hat, along with the edge of one of the layers from the Cupcake Shape dies to create the trim. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cupcake Shaped Dies Stitched Circle Dies Stitched Rectangle Dies Birthday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I then added a bit of color to each of the layers using ink in similar tones to the cardstock that I used. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Outback Critters stamp set onto one of the die cut banners from the Stitched Rectangles die set. 

I hope you enjoy this fun koala-themed birthday card. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and super blessed day. 

-----------------------------------------------

Hi friends! It's Ashley today with a fun shaped shaker card featuring the new Cupcake Die set! I don't usually make shaped cards, but this die is so cute and so easy to paper piece together!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cupcake Shaped Dies Stitched Rectangle Dies Birthday Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by cutting the Cupcake Die pieces from white cardstock. I used the big outside edge of the cupcake to make a base for my shaker and also to make a shaped card base. I colored the frosting piece a nice light pink with some dye inks, then added a few shadows with Copic markers for more detail. I added that to the shaker base, then surrounded it with foam tape. I used a mix of Girly Sprinkles and Rainbow Dot Confetti inside the shaker piece, then covered it with some acetate and the thin white cupcake frame.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cupcake Shaped Dies Stitched Rectangle Dies Birthday Card by Ashley Ebben

I colored the cake piece of the cupcake with Antique Linen Distress Oxide and added it to the card. For the wrapper, I used a piece of paper from the Spring Fling paper pack in a fun rainbow pattern. I stamped a sentiment from Blissful Baking in VersaMark ink on black cardstock and embossed with white. I used the banner die from Fancy Frames Rectangles to cut it out, then glued it to the front of my card at a slight angle to look like a tag. I cut the stitched heart from Cupcake Die out of a different piece of patterned paper from Spring Fling and added it to the card with foam tape. I finished with a sweet little bow that I made from some pink and white twine.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Blissful Baking Stamps
Blissful Baking Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Stamps
Outback Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cupcake Shape Dies
Cupcake Shape Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment