Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Designer Choice Cards with Franci and Julia

Hello! Franci here with you today, with a special little project. I made little clothespins!! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Altered Project by Franci Vignoli

So, I'm growing into gardening and plants and flowers more and more lately. I don't have a garden myself ... but I have a little balcony, and during the last lockdown I planted some veggie seeds (my pride and joy! Ha!). So I needed some cute little clothespins to keep all my extra seeds tidy and organized ... and that's it!

To make these you just need some little clothespins, some white craft foam and the new Looking Sharp set + it's coordinated diesFirst of all I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut all my little plants, then added some details with a white gel pen and die cut some more plants out of white cardstock and foam.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Altered Project by Franci Vignoli

I glued my colored image to a craft foam die cut one and added another white cardstock one on the back, then glued this little sandwich to the clothespin itself.  

Little projects like these are so dear to me. Sometime creating little things like these brings so much joy into your everyday life! I hope you are now inspired to create something special with your Sunny Studio goodies, have fun!

-----------------------------------------------

Hey crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a fun "any occasion" card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome A Bird's Life Slimline Dies Everyday Card by Julia Englich

First, I stamped my images from Plane Awesome, Balloon Rides, Seasonal Tree, A Bird's Life and Meow & Furever onto Bristol Smooth cardstock and then I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color them in. I stamped the first part of the sentiment "flying by to say.." straight onto the little banner. I love having cards for different occasions on hand, so I just left the inside of the card blank and I can stamp the second part of the sentiment to match the occasion I want to use it for later when I am sending the card!

Inks used: Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac, Kitsch Flamingo. Zig Markers used: 999; 202; 64, 68; 52, 31, 37; 803, 80; 904, 95.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome A Bird's Life Slimline Dies Everyday Card by Julia Englich

I die cut the Slimline Scalloped Frame dies out of Bristol cardstock as well. I added the scalloped piece to a card base that is slightly smaller, so that the scalloped edge stands out more. Then, I ink blended the stitched panel using Distress Oxide inks and a cloud stencil! I added shimmery splatters, as well as colored splatters for more interest.

I adhered my background to my card and then I added all my cute images! Finally, to add lots of shine, I added Stickles to all the little clouds!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

A Bird's Life Stamps
A Bird's Life Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Bird's Life Dies
A Bird's Life Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Stamps
Looking Sharp Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Dies
Looking Sharp Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Stamps
Plane Awesome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Dies
Plane Awesome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Stamps
Meow & Furever Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Dies
Meow & Furever Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment