Monday, July 26, 2021

Scalloped Fence Die Focused Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hello everyone! It's Ashley, and I know it's early, but I have a cute fall card to share with you all today! Something about the pretty Scalloped Fence die brought sunflowers to mind and the fall theme just spiraled from there!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Fence Dies Farm Fresh Happy Harvest Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending a bit of Lawn Fawn Butter ink in the center of a piece of white cardstock. I added a fun zig zag to the outside with the Frilly Frames Chevron die, then glued the die cut to a coral piece of gingham paper from the Gingham Pastels pack. I also cut the Scalloped Fence from white cardstock and assembled it with liquid glue before setting it aside to combine with my images. I love the dimensional look this die creates!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Fence Dies Farm Fresh Happy Harvest Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped the scarecrow from Farm Fresh and the trees and sunflowers from Happy Harvest in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics. I cut them out with the matching dies and arranged them on my card along with my Scalloped Fence die cut. I popped a few sunflowers up for extra dimension around the fence. I finished with a sentiment from Beautiful Autumn stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black ink and embossed with clear.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

-------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. Happy Monday. Mayra here with you sharing this thank you card using the lovely Garden Fairy stamp set and the Scalloped Fence die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Fence Dies Garden Fairy Home Sweet Gnome Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by coloring the images from the Garden Fairy stamp, I also used the mushrooms from the Home Sweet Gnome set. I colored them using Copic markers. For the green areas, I used YG01, G02, G05, YG17, and a bit of YG67. For the pink areas, I used RV52, RV21, RV23, and RV06. 

Next, I die cut the larger and medium-sized rectangles using the Stitched Rectangle dies set. I also die-cut an extra layer of the medium-sized one to use for the grass area and the bushes border. The grass border is from the Picket Fence die set, and for the bush border, I used the cloud border from the Slimline Nature Borders dies set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Fence Dies Garden Fairy Home Sweet Gnome Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I then added color to the panels and borders. For the sky, I used Salvaged Patina and Salty Ocean. For the grass and bushes, I used Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles, and Rustic Wilderness. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Fence Die
Scalloped Fence Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment