Friday, July 16, 2021

Designer Choice Cards with Candice and Tammy

Hello! Candice with you today with an uplifting and bright mini slimline card to send to any friend!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Slimline Dies Picket Fence Dies Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products to create my mini slimline design:

I began my mini slimline with a 6 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base. For the background, I die cut the stitched panel from Bristol Smooth cardstock using the partial die cut method (run it partway through, rotate and line up, and run it partway through again!) I inked this panel with a cloud stencil created from the Slimline Nature Borders die set using salvaged patina. I then die cut 2 rows of grass and inked them with mowed lawn, one very lightly, and adhered along the bottom.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Slimline Dies Picket Fence Dies Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped all the images from the awesome Balloon Rides stamp set, colored them with Copic markers, used the coordinating dies to cut them out and added some accents with a white pen. I arranged them on the card front with either glue or foam tape for dimension. I finished with my sentiment heat embossed in white on a black banner that I trimmed in 2 and adhered with foam tape!

Thank you so much for visiting today!

--------------------------------------------------

Hello friends, Tammy here! This week it's Designer's Choice! I absolutely love summer and underwater themed cards, so I combined a few of my favorite sets to create this fun split scene slimline card...looks like there's a party both on the beach and under the sea!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiki Time Oceans Of Joy Best Fishes Card by Tammy Stark

To begin, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:

Tiki TimeCoordinating Dies
Oceans of JoyCoordinating Dies
Best FishesCoordinating Dies

Next, I cut Bristol smooth cardstock to using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies and cut it in half. I inked the top of the panel with Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks. The bottom half of the panel was ink blended with Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide inks. I then cut a sandy border using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies, inked it with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Oxides, and cut 2 borders to fit the width of the card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiki Time Oceans Of Joy Best Fishes Card by Tammy Stark

Next, I attached the inked panel to a white Scalloped Frame Die, then arranged the colored images onto my card, attaching some with foam tape for dimension. Lastly, I white heat embossed the sentiment from Fabulous Flamingos onto a strip of black cardstock to complete my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my summer themed card featuring a few of my faves! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Oceans of Joy Dies
Oceans of Joy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Stamps
Tiki Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Dies
Tiki Time Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Stamps
Best Fishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Dies
Best Fishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment