Thursday, July 8, 2021

Outback Critters Cards with Anja and Vanessa

Hello everyone, Anja here with you today. Instead of creating an Australia themed card with the Outback Critters Stamps, I thought it would be fun to use the sweet kangaroo image for a birthday. I combined it with the balloon bouquet from the Floating By set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Outback Critters Floating By Frilly Frame Dies Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I started off with a lemon yellow A2 card base and cut the Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies from white heavyweight cardstock. I left all the petal pieces inside of the die-cut and adhered the whole panel to a piece of fun foam. The white-on-white pattern in the background creates a bit of interest without appearing too busy.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating die to cut out the mama kangaroo with her cute baby. For the balloons and strings, I did partial die cutting as well as a little fussy cutting with scissors. I adhered the balloons behind the kangaroo image which I popped up with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Outback Critters Floating By Frilly Frame Dies Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I cut the word 'happy' included in the Blooming Frame Die set three times from light aqua cardstock. Then I stacked the die-cuts on top of each other to make them more dimensional and sturdy. The word 'birthday' from the Prancing Pegasus stamp set was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a small purple cardstock strip and I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Finally, I adhered the sentiment and added two enamel hearts as embellishments.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a happy day!

-----------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a fun birthday card using the Outback Critters set. I decided to concentrate on the cute koalas:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Outback Critters Chloe Alphabet Dies Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first inked the front of a white card base with Cracked Pistachio and Pine Needles Distress Oxide Inks and added ink droplets. Now I inked another panel with the same colors and die-cut the letters from it. After I had spelled the Happy Birthday on the card, I stamped the images onto white cardstock.

Here comes a list of the products used today:
Outback Critters stamps + dies (koalas, leaves, branch)
Purrfect Birthday stamps + dies (party hats)
Chloe Alphabet Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Outback Critters Chloe Alphabet Dies Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Then I colored the elements with Copic markers, die-cut the pieces with the matching dies and adhered everything to the card, raising some parts with foam tape.

Have a fun day everybody and thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Outback Critters Stamps
Outback Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Dies
Outback Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Stamps
Floating By Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Dies
Floating By Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Prancing Pegasus Stamps
Prancing Pegasus Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Blooming Frame Die
Blooming Frame Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: