Friday, July 2, 2021

Beach Buddies Cards with Candice and Tammy

It's Candice with you this fabulous Friday with a fun summery card using the adorable Beach Buddies stamp set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Buddies Sealiously Sweet Stitched Circle Dies Summer Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products for my design:

I began my card with a 6 1/2 x 5 card base. For the background, I trimmed some thick white cardstock to fit a little smaller than my card base and added 3 rows of the coral, yellow, and blue striped stitched circles to the front.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Buddies Sealiously Sweet Stitched Circle Dies Summer Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped all of my images from Beach Buddies & Sealiously Sweet stamp sets, colored them with Copic markers, and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I added the images to the circles using foam tape. I heat embossed the sentiments in white on black banners and the 'Sunshine' in yellow and trimmed it out with scissors. I finished by adding them with foam tape and sprinkled the water drops all around!

Thank you for stopping by!

---------------------------------------------

Hi friends! Tammy here with this fun, summer themed slimline card, featuring the adorable stamp set, Beach Buddies. These cuties are enjoying a day at the beach, and with the blazing temps here in Vegas, I must say I'm jealous, lol!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Buddies Beach Babies Tropical Scenes Summer Card by Tammy Stark

To begin, I cut Bristol cardstock to 3 1/4 X 8 1/4" and lightly ink blended the sky with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. I cut the ocean and sandy borders using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies and ink blended them with Salty Ocean, Antique Linen, and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks and attached to the background.

I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:
Beach BuddiesCoordinating Dies
Beach BabiesCoordinating Dies
Tropical ScenesCoordinating Dies
Balloon RidesCoordinating Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Buddies Beach Babies Tropical Scenes Summer Card by Tammy Stark

Next, I arranged the stamped images onto my card and attached them, using foam tape on some for dimension. I then stamped the sentiment from Beach Buddies in black ink onto my card. Lastly, I attached the card front to white cardstock, then onto a bright pink 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" card base to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Dies
Beach Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment