Friday, July 23, 2021

Candy Shoppe Cards with Candice and Kay

Hello, Candice here with a very sweet thank you card using the awesome Candy Shoppe stamp set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Candy Shoppe Frilly Frame Dies Slimline Dies  Candy Themed Cards by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products to create my slimline design:

I began my slimline with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base. For the background, I first die cut the stitched panel from Bristol Smooth cardstock, using a stencil I created from the Frilly Frames Stripes die I inked it with hickory smoke and glued to the center of my card front.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Candy Shoppe Frilly Frame Dies Slimline Dies  Candy Themed Cards by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped the lollipops, gummy bears, and candies, colored them in rainbow with Copic markers, and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I then heat embossed the sentiments in white on black cardstock and either trimmed into stripes or used the die cut to cut out the 'sweet'. To put the card together, I arrange them on my card front and adhered with foam tape. I finished with a sprinkle of rainbow jewels listed above!

Thank you again for visiting with me this Friday!

---------------------------------------------

Hello! Kay here, and I have a fun card to share with you today featuring the Candy Shoppe stamp set and Candy Shoppe coordinating dies. The images in this stamp set are so cute and with all of the different sentiments included, this stamp set can be used for so many different occasions!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Candy Shoppe Candy Themed Card by Kay Miller

I started by blending some Peacock Feathers distress ink onto Bristol Board cardstock. I then sprinkled with water and patted it dry with a paper towel, and lastly speckled it with some of the same ink diluted with water. With my background all made, I then stamped and colored all of the cute images from the Candy Shoppe stamp set with Copic markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Candy Shoppe Candy Themed Card by Kay Miller

I cut all of the images out with the Candy Shoppe coordinating dies. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out also and then added everything to my card using foam tape.

I just love how it turned out and I have plans to give this to a little niece of mine who has a birthday this month! I think it's perfect! I hope you have enjoyed my card today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Candy Shoppe Stamps
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Candy Shoppe Dies
Candy Shoppe Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment