Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Beach Buddies Cards with Franci and Julia

Hello there! It's Franci here with a cute summer card. Aww the new Beach Buddies set is the cutest ever!! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Buddies Summer Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, masked the front bottom and inked the top with light blue Distress Ink. Then I removed the mask and stamped my sentiment at the bottom.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Buddies Summer Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut all the images and added some details with a white gel pen and some sparkle with the Wink of Stella Clear brush. I glued everything down with foam adhesive into this cute scene and added some clear sequins here and there. 

I love this clean and simple card so much and I hope it inspires you to create! Have a lovely day!

------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a cute little beach card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Buddies Beach Babies Seasonal Trees Sending Sunshine Summer Themed Card by Julia Englich


First, I stamped all my images from Beach Buddies, Balloon Rides, Beach Babies, Seasonal Tree, and Sending Sunshine onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper and I colored them in using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

Then, I ink blended my background, ocean waves, and sandy beach using Distress Oxide inks. For the hills and waves, I used my favorite Slimline Nature Borders! I stamped my sentiment from Beach Babies straight onto the lowest hill in black ink.

Inks used: Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Salty Ocean, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmelade, Salvaged Patina Distress Oxides. 
Zig Markers used: 999; 41, 44; 73, 64, 65; 96; 51, 50, 52; 30, 31.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Buddies Beach Babies Seasonal Trees Sending Sunshine Summer Themed Card by Julia Englich

I adhered my background panel to an A2-sized card base and made sure to leave a nice white border.  Then, it was already time to add all my die cuts and images to my panel with liquid glue. 

 

I had so much fun making this cute little scene and I really hope you like it!! Thank you so much for spending time with me today! Have an amazing day!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Dies
Beach Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Dies
Sending Sunshine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment