Thursday, August 29, 2024

Wood Barrel Die Focused Card with Marine

Hello crafty friends, Marine here, I'm thrilled to be back on the blog with this autumn card featuring the Wood Barrel that I mixed with many other things to create this lovely still life autumn scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wood Barrell Die Focused Autumn Themed Card by Marine Simon (featuring Fancy Frame Dies, Brilliant Banner Dies, Pumpkin Patch Dies, Autumn Greenery Dies)

I started off by cutting a 5,5 x 4,25 inches kraft panel that I stenciled using a fall leaves stencil from my stash. When I stencil on kraft, I often like to create a white base first in order to make my colors pop, so that's what I did here, and then I used peacock feathers, fossilized amber, peeled paint, carved pumpkin, festive berries and vintage photo oxide inks to create a colorful background. I mixed some vintage photo oxide ink with water and added splatters to my panel, and then did the same with copic opaque white ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wood Barrell Die Focused Autumn Themed Card by Marine Simon (featuring Fancy Frame Dies, Brilliant Banner Dies, Pumpkin Patch Dies, Autumn Greenery Dies)

Next I cut all the bits and pieces, starting with a Fancy Frame Rectangle that I cut out of light brown woodgrain cardstock, colored with vintage photo oxide ink on the edges, and attached to my panel using 1mm foam squares. Next I cut the Wood Barrel out of kraft cardstock and silver mirror cardstock. The sunflower is from Botanical Backdrop, the leaves and acorns are from Autumn Greenery, and the pumpkins are from Pumpkin Patch. I cut all those pieces out of colored cardstock that match with the background, added more depth to each element using oxide inks and copic opaque white ink, and once everything was dry, I stuck all the pieces to my panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Wood Barrell Die Focused Autumn Themed Card by Marine Simon (featuring Fancy Frame Dies, Brilliant Banner Dies, Pumpkin Patch Dies, Autumn Greenery Dies)

For my greeting, I started off by cutting my Brilliant Banner 3 pieces out of dark kraft cardstock. I added a little bit of vintage photo oxide ink on the edges, white heat embossed my "Autumn Blessings" greeting from Turkey Day on the main element, and then attached both pieces right below the Wood Barrel to finish my card. 

And that's it! I hope that you like this sweet autumn card. Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Botanical Backdrop Die
Botanical Backdrop Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Greenery Dies
Autumn Greenery Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pumpkin Patch Dies
Pumpkin Patch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Turkey Day Stamps
Turkey Day Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Brilliant Banner 3 Dies
Brilliant Banner 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wood Barrel Dies
Wood Barrel Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. This blog is an absolute delight to read. The way you've articulated the content is both clear and engaging, making it accessible to readers of all backgrounds. It's clear that you've put a lot of thought and effort into this, and it truly shines through.
    23andMe Discount Student

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog stands out for its insightful content and clear writing style. The way you’ve presented the information makes it accessible to a wide audience, and I appreciate the effort you’ve put into making it both informative and engaging.
    Porkbun Coupon

    ReplyDelete