Monday, August 26, 2024

Crisp Apple & Punny Apple Greetings Card with Leanne

Hello everyone! Leanne here and I'm excited to start sharing cards showcasing the new fall products. I've made a fun apple theme card created with the Crisp Apple dies and Punny Apple Greeting stamp set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Apple & Punny Apple Greetings Card by Leanne West (featuring Brilliant Banner Dies, Scalloped Square Dies)

I started with a white mini slimline card base that measures 3.25 inches wide by 6.25 inches tall. I added a panel of red Classic Gingham patterned paper that I trimmed down so there would be a 1/4 inch white border. I die cut three scalloped squares and adhered them to the gingham panel. I used the smallest die in the Scalloped Square 2 large die set to create the squares. 

I die cut all the pieces needed to create 3 whole apples with the Crisp Apple dies. These were die cut from white card stock and then colored with ink and small blending brushes. I blended the ink starting on the outside edges and applying lighter going toward the center. That is how I get the highlighted area in the center of the apple.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Apple & Punny Apple Greetings Card by Leanne West (featuring Brilliant Banner Dies, Scalloped Square Dies)

I used the tiny blossom dies from the Strawberry Patch set to make a few white flowers to add the card. I used the Brilliant Banner 3 dies to make a banner to stamp the "apple-solutely" word. All the words used to complete the greeting and the smiley face are included in the Punny Apple Greeting set.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Strawberry Patch Dies
Strawberry Patch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Square 2 Large Die
Scalloped Square 2 Large Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Punny Apple Greetings
Punny Apple Greetings
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Brilliant Banner 3 Dies
Brilliant Banner 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crisp Apple Dies
Crisp Apple Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: