Thursday, August 8, 2024

Limitless Labels Die Focused Cards with Marine

Hello crafty friends, Marine here, I'm thrilled to be back on the blog with this duo of super cute and extra colorful rainbow summer cards featuring cocktails and sunglasses, which is the perfect combo for a fun summer vacation!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Limitless Labels 1 Die Focused Summer Themed Cards by Marine Simon (featuring Special Day, Big Panda)

I started off by stamping cocktails, flowers and sunglasses from Big Panda, as well as a bunch of hearts from Special Day on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I cut them all using the matching dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers, my Graph'it brush markers, and my Ohuhu markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Limitless Labels 1 Die Focused Summer Themed Cards by Marine Simon (featuring Special Day, Big Panda)

Next I cut two 5,5 x 4,25 inches Surprise Party panels, and attached each of them to a white card base. I cut sixteen small panels using the second smallest Limitless Labels 1 die: six out of Polka Dot Parade pattern papers, and six more out of Classic Sunburst pattern papers. I attached the first six on the rainbow sprinkles background using 1mm foam squares, and attached the six remaining ones on the rainbow dot background using 1mm foam squares again.

I attached my images on each panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, making sure to coordinate everything, and then created two sentiments. I started off by white heat embossing two "Summer" words from Beach Bus on black cardstock, I cut them using the matching die, and attached each word in the middle on each panel using 2mm foam squares. I white heat embossed "Happy" and "Hello" from Beach Bus again on colored cardstock, and trimmed them into small banners that I stuck on my panels using foam squares again.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Limitless Labels 1 Die Focused Summer Themed Cards by Marine Simon (featuring Special Day, Big Panda)

To finish both cards, I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and applied white blizzard nuvo drops to the hearts to make them super shiny. And that's it! 

How fun it was to make these cards! I love how they turned out, and I hope that you like them. Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Sunburst Paper
Classic Sunburst Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Special Day Stamps
Special Day Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Special Day Dies
Special Day Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Panda Stamps
Big Panda Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Panda Dies
Big Panda Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Bus Stamps
Beach Bus Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Bus Dies
Beach Bus Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Limitless Labels 1 Dies
Limitless Labels 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: