Saturday, August 3, 2024

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cards with Kavya

Hi, it's Kavya here with you today! I've created two cards using a variety of products from the latest release, combined with some of my favorite items from my stash. I love Sunny Studio Stamps because their thoughtfully designed stamps make it easy to mix and match with older releases, adding great versatility. This release did not disappoint!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Jar Mug Summer Themed Cards by Kavya (featuring Tropical Paradise, Sweet Word Die, Juicy Watermelon dies)

My first card uses the new Summer Jar Mug and Juicy Watermelon dies. I started off by using some green striped paper from Striped Silly paper pack. I ink blended the center with some coordinating dye ink to make it darker and create a focal point. Then, I diecut the jars and watermelon out of cardstock. To make them look realistic, I added a bunch of details using white gel pen and copic markers. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Jar Mug Summer Themed Cards by Kavya (featuring Tropical Paradise, Sweet Word Die, Juicy Watermelon dies)

To continue with the tropical theme, I stamped and colored a bunch of images from Tropical Paradise stamp set. I finished off the card with sentiments from Sweet Word die and Beach Bus stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Bus Summer Themed Cards by Kavya (featuring Ocean View, Beach Babies)

My next card reminds me of a fun beach vacation I took a few weeks ago! I started off by ink blending my scene using orange and yellow dye inks. For the sand, I used some tan cardstock. I ink blended the cardstock with coordinating dye ink to add some dimension. For the beach, I used Ocean View stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Bus Summer Themed Cards by Kavya (featuring Ocean View, Beach Babies)

Then I colored a bunch of images from Beach Bus and Beach Babies stamp sets. Adhered all the elements on my background and finished off my card with a sentiment from Beach Bus! 

That's it folks! I hope these projects inspire you :) Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sweet Word Die
Sweet Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Paradise Dies
Tropical Paradise Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Paradise Stamps
Tropical Paradise Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Stamps
Ocean View Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Dies
Ocean View Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Bus Stamps
Beach Bus Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Bus Dies
Beach Bus Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Juicy Watermelon Dies
Juicy Watermelon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Jar Mug Dies
Summer Jar Mug Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments: