Monday, August 12, 2024

Designer's Choice: Harvest Mice Card with Leanne

Hello! Leanne here today. It's that time of the summer when we switch from cherry picking to apple picking. I love apple picking season and it is what inspired the scene on this card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Card by Leanne West (featuring Autumn Tree Dies, Mini Grass Border Dies)

To create this fun little scene, I have used images from the Harvest Mice stamp set and dies included in the Autumn Tree Die Set

My scene panel is slightly smaller than an A2 size card. I inked up the sky area with some light blue (Catherine Pooler Oh Boy) and then added a grassy hill created with a Mini Grass Border die and colored with CP Eucalyptus. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Card by Leanne West (featuring Autumn Tree Dies, Mini Grass Border Dies)

For the apple tree, I die cut all the pieces from solid color card stock. I added some shading and splatters to the tree trunk and branches. I Copic colored the mice and wagon. Colors used: T0, T2, T4, R00, R20 for the mice; B01, B24, N2, N6 for the wagon. I placed the tree and mice strategically so I'd have a small space to stamp the greeting right above the mouse with the wagon. These stamps are included in the Harvest Mice set

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Tree Die
Autumn Tree Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Grass Border Dies
Mini Grass Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment