Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Strawberry Patch Card with Tina

Hello crafters, it’s Tina and today I am making a fun shaped card using the yummy Strawberry Patch Dies. I love making sweet mini cards and the largest of the Scalloped Circle Mats 3 dies is perfect for this.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Strawberry Patch Birthday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Scalloped Circle Mat Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, Punny Fruit Greetings, Harvest Mice)

For some extra interest, I inked up this white circle with Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry. To create my card base, I used a smaller size circle die (like the Stitched Circle Small Dies). By folding the white paper in two and not cutting the top part, you’ll end up with the perfect circle base.

Of course, I needed a few cute critters for picking the strawberries and after browsing my stash, I decided to stamp two adorable mice and their wheelbarrow from the Harvest Mice set. Next, I die cut a bunch of strawberries, flowers, and leaves (Strawberry Patch Dies).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Strawberry Patch Birthday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Scalloped Circle Mat Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, Punny Fruit Greetings, Harvest Mice)

Instead of using inks for my die cuts, I used my Copic Markers for all the coloring, and I added some details with a white gel pen. The sentiment was selected from the Punny Fruit Greetings and stamped on a white banner with Versafine Onyx Black ink.

Time to assemble this mini card! I glued the pink circle panel to the shaped card base. Next, I assembled the wheelbarrow and the pile of strawberries. I mounted this piece with foam tape, added the sentiment banner and the cute mice. I love how their tails cover the banner. Finally, I glued some Gold Jewels to the centers of the flowers.

Thank you for joining me and I am looking forward to seeing your yummy creations with these fun dies! Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 3 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Punny Fruit Greetings
Punny Fruit Greetings
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Strawberry Patch Dies
Strawberry Patch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment