Sunday, June 2, 2024

Beach Bus Card with Cathy

Hey friends! Cathy here today with a clean and simple beach themed card featuring the fun Beach Bus Stamps!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Bus Summer Themed Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Stitched Semi-Circle Dies)

This is an A2 card and I started by cutting a piece of Summer Splash Paper 4” x 5 1/4" and adhering it to a white card front. I die-cut the second largest Stitched Semi-Circle Die from white cardstock and inked the background using Peacock Feathers/Salvaged Patina Distress inks for the ocean, Antique Linen for a small island and Dried Marigold/Spun Sugar/Tumbled Glass for the sky. I stamped the sentiment in black and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I then adhered the semi-circle 1/2" from the top of the card front.

Next, I stamped the palm trees in 2 different green inks and colored the trunks brown after stamping. I die-cut them using the coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beach Bus Summer Themed Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Stitched Semi-Circle Dies)

To finish, I stamped the images from the Beach Bus Stamps on Neenah Classic Crest 80lb solar white cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut them using the coordinating dies. I also stamped a few hibiscus flowers from the Tropical Birds Stamps on the bus for an extra tropical feel.

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Bus Stamps
Beach Bus Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Bus Dies
Beach Bus Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Birds Stamps
Tropical Birds Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment