Sunday, June 9, 2024

Mermaid Kisses Card with Cathy

Hey friends! Cathy here today sharing a fun underwater scene card featuring the cute Mermaid Kisses Stamps!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mermaid Kisses Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Slimline Dies, Ocean View, Fintastic Friends, Frilly Frame Dies)

I started this A2 card with the ocean background. I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using the frame portion of the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies and heat embossed the sentiment on the left side 1 1/2" from the top edge with white embossing powder. I then inked the panel starting at the top with Tumbled Glass, Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers Distress ink. I splattered some water with a fan brush and once dry, inked a sunray stencil at the top with Ranger Glacier White pigment ink.

Next, I cut a piece of white cardstock using the same frame from the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies and die-cut across the bottom 1 1/2" using a Slimline Nature Borders Die. I inked the piece with Antique Linen Distress ink and adhered it to the bottom of the ocean background. I then adhered the background to the card front.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mermaid Kisses Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Slimline Dies, Ocean View, Fintastic Friends, Frilly Frame Dies)

To finish, I stamped all images on Neenah Classic Crest 80lb solar white cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut them using the coordinating dies.

I used the following stamps and dies:
Mermaid Kisses Stamps/Dies
Fintastic Friends Stamps/Dies
Ocean View Stamps/Dies

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Dies
Fintastic Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Stamps
Ocean View Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ocean View Dies
Ocean View Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mermaid Kisses Stamps
Mermaid Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mermaid Kisses Dies
Mermaid Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment