Monday, June 10, 2024

Limitless Labels Die Focused Card with Leanne

Hello friends it's Leanne here! If you saw my blog post last week, then you'll recall that I shared a card featuring the Fresh Lemon Dies with a very feminine color palette. I wanted to challenge myself and use the lemons again but this time with a masculine color palette. Since Father's Day is coming up, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to combine the lemons and a punny greeting to create a fun card for Dad. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Limitless Label Die Focused Father's Day Card by Leanne West (featuring Chloe Alphabet Dies, Punny Fruit Greetings,Fresh Lemon Dies)

This card also features the Limitless Labels 1 dies which I've used to make a layered mat to spotlight the lemons and greeting on my card.  I thought the shape of the Limitless Labels worked very well for a masculine theme.

The inks I used to color the die-cut lemons and letters are Catherine Pooler Lime Rickey (green) and Tiara (yellow).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Limitless Label Die Focused Father's Day Card by Leanne West (featuring Chloe Alphabet Dies, Punny Fruit Greetings,Fresh Lemon Dies)

Here are a few other details about how I created this card: I used the Moroccan Circle Embossing Folder to create the embossed dark blue background that covers my A2 card base. Overtop that I've adhered a 2.25" wide strip of green Classic Gingham paper.

I've used the Chloe Alphabet dies to create letters that spell the word "DAD". The stamped sentiment is from Punny Fruit Greetings. The whole lemon and slices were created with Fresh Lemon dies. And that little bow tie image can be found in the Big Bunny stamp set.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Moroccan Circles Embossing
Moroccan Circles Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Stamps
Big Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Dies
Big Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Punny Fruit Greetings
Punny Fruit Greetings
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fresh Lemon Dies
Fresh Lemon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Limitless Labels 1 Dies
Limitless Labels 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment