Friday, June 14, 2024

Build-A-Bowl Die Focused Card with Nicky

Happy Friday everyone, this is Nicky with you today and I hope you are looking forward to the weekend and perhaps some time to craft. I have a new card for Sunny Studio Stamps today featuring the Build-A-Bowl Dies, which can inspire many designs. Read on for the details.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Build-A-Bowl Die Focused Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Wild Cherry Dies, Big Bunny, Punny Fruit Greetings)

I grabbed an A2 panel of sturdy white cardstock and I ink blended a focal point using Tropic Teal ink by The Stamp Market. I dotted in some interest and then glued to my card base.

Using the Build-A-Bowl Dies and some pale pink cardstock I die cut the fruit bowl and shaded in a little subtle interest using Copic markers. Next, I used the Wild Cherry Dies and die cut cardstock several times over to create lots and lots of cherries which I ink blended using Lipstick Red and Cactus inks again by The Stamp Market.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Build-A-Bowl Die Focused Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Wild Cherry Dies, Big Bunny, Punny Fruit Greetings)

I assembled the cherries and started building a mound of juicy cherries in the bowl by layering and gluing in place. I then backed the bowl of fruit with dimensional foam tape and adhered it to the background panel.

I stamped Big Bunny and coloured using Copic markers in E44, E31, E41, E40, W00 and blushed her cheeks with R27, RV06, RV02, RV00, RV000. Points were highlighted with a white gel pen then I added foam tape behind the bunny's head and tucked it in behind the bowl of cherries so that she's peeking out from behind.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Build-A-Bowl Die Focused Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Wild Cherry Dies, Big Bunny, Punny Fruit Greetings)

Last but not least the sentiment was taken from Punny Fruit Greetings and each word was added at playful angles, popped up on more foam tape.

I hope my card has inspired you to build a bowl of 'something'. Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back next Friday with something new.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Big Bunny Stamps
Big Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Dies
Big Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Punny Fruit Greetings
Punny Fruit Greetings
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wild Cherry Dies
Wild Cherry Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Build-A-Bowl Dies
Build-A-Bowl Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely just the cutest, I just bought some fresh cherries and yours look way better and more yummy then my real ones, super card!!

    ReplyDelete