Monday, June 3, 2024

Fresh Lemon Die Focused Card with Leanne

Hello crafty friends! It's Leanne here and I have a zesty card to share that showcases how I've used the Fresh Lemon dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh Lemon Card with Leanne West (featuring Punny Fruit Greetings, Frilly Frame Dies, Chloe Alphabet Dies)

I started this design by covering an A2-size card base with a panel of patterned paper from the Gingham Pastels paper pad. Next, I added a decorative white mat I die cut with the Frilly Frames Lattice die. Then I layered on an inked and splattered panel trimmed down to 3.25 x 4.5 inches.

For the main focal point of this card design, I created a little gathering of some whole lemons and slices. I used dies from Fresh Lemons to cut out all the pieces from white card stock. I used blending brushes and a few different Catherine Pooler inks to color: Sage, Matcha, Lemongrass, and Catching Rays for the lemons and foliage. For the little blossoms, I used Sparkling Berry to add just a touch of pink to the petal edges. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh Lemon Card with Leanne West (featuring Punny Fruit Greetings, Frilly Frame Dies, Chloe Alphabet Dies)

To complete this design, I added a custom greeting that is part stamped and part die cut. For the stamped part, I used words from Punny Fruit Greetings. For the letters that spell the word "zest", I used dies from the Chloe Alphabet set. I inked up the letters with the color Catching Rays, applying darker at the bottom and lighter towards the top for an ombre effect. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Punny Fruit Greetings
Punny Fruit Greetings
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fresh Lemon Dies
Fresh Lemon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Oh Leanne, this is such a pretty card! I love the beautiful colors you chose and the soft background, along with the Frilly Frame. They all came together so perfectly! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete