Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Square Die Focused Card with Tina

Hello crafters, it’s Tina with a tropical shaker card using the Scalloped Square 1 Large Dies and the Stitched Square Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Square & Scalloped Square Die Focused Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Radiant Plumeria, Tropical Birds)

By combining these two sets, I created a border from a flower pattern paper (Flirty Flowers). I made sure to keep the border wide enough so I could easily add foam tape later. Next, I folded a white square card base, slightly larger than my frame. After gluing some acetate to the border (using strong doubled sided tape) I added some strips of foam tape.

Since I selected a colorful cloud paper from my stash for the background, I opted for simple silver and transparent sequins. After closing the shaker portion with the cloud panel, I adhered this piece to the card base with liquid glue.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Square & Scalloped Square Die Focused Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Radiant Plumeria, Tropical Birds)

For this tropical card, I stamped the layering flowers and leaves from the Radiant Plumeria set  and a cutie from Tropical Birds. I colored him with my Copics in vibrant matching colors.

My sentiment banner with the ‘Best Wishes’ (Heartfelt Wishes) doubles as a ‘resting branch’ for the sweet parrot. I arranged the flowers and leaves in clusters and placed them in two opposite corners of the card. Finally, I added a few Gold Jewels for that extra bling!

Thank you for being here and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Heartfelt Wishes Stamps
Heartfelt Wishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Dies
Radiant Plumeria Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Birds Stamps
Tropical Birds Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Birds Dies
Tropical Birds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Square Dies
Stitched Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Square 1 Large Die
Scalloped Square 1 Large Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment