Friday, December 22, 2023

Truckloads of Love Card with Tina

Hello crafters, it’s Tina and today I am featuring the sweet Truckloads of Love stamp and die set again. But this time we go holiday themed. I love that this set is so versatile, it can be used all year round. And how cute are the critters!!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Truckloads Of Love Winter Themed Holiday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Holiday Greetings, Ribbon & Lace Border Dies)

For this festive card I selected one of the ornament dies from my stash and cut it from white Neenah paper. You can create this shape yourself with any circle die you have and a rectangle for the topper. The scalloped edge can be achieved with several dies like the Ribbon & Lace Border DiesI inked the inside of the ornament with pink Distress Oxide inks Kitsch Flamingo and Worn Lipstick, leaving the bottom part white. Of course, I had to add splatters too!

Since this is a winter Holiday card, I wanted to replicate a snowy, frosty look around the borders of the ornament. First, I glued the pink panel into place and added an acetate layer on top. Next, I added the white circle border with topper. I searched through my stash to find a white pigment ink, which I then applied all around the borders of the circle with a small blending brush. This also gave me an indication of how wide I wanted my frosty border to be. Next, I used a glue bottle with a fine tip and glue that dries clear. Then it was time for the fun part: adding all the sparkly glitter (I use a dedicated box for this, if not my desk is a real mess!!).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Truckloads Of Love Winter Themed Holiday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Holiday Greetings, Ribbon & Lace Border Dies)

While the glue was drying, I selected my images from the Truckloads of Love stamp set. I chose the truck, the Christmas tree, and the cute raccoon. All the coloring was done with Copic Markers, and I added some snowflakes with a white gel pen.

The large Merry Christmas sentiment was stamped with red ink from my stash and cut with the matching dies (Holiday Greetings stamp and die set). I mounted the images and sentiment onto the ornament shape with foam tape. The topper was cut from white glitter paper, and I added a little pink bow to make the card extra festive!

Thank you for joining me and I am wishing you a wonderful holiday season!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Holiday Greetings Stamps
Holiday Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Greetings Dies
Holiday Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Truckloads of Love Stamps
Truckloads of Love Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Truckloads of Love Dies
Truckloads of Love Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! Beautiful! Love the modern pink/aqua aesthetic.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete