Sunday, December 3, 2023

Love & Light Card with Rachel

Hello crafty friends! It’s Rachel here with a festive shaker card featuring the Love & Light Stamp Set and coordinating dies.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Love & Light Hanukkah Shaker Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Stitched Arch Dies)

To create my card, I first stamped all my images onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 100lb Card Stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I then used Copic alcohol markers to color them.

Copic Colors Used:

  • Blues: B00, B21, B23, B28
  • Greens: YG01, YG06, YG17, YG67
  • Dessert: Y21, Y23, E33; 0, W00, W1, W3, R46
  • Reds: R35, R46, R89
  • White: 0, C00, C1, C3

I trimmed my card base to 4.25” x 5.5” from a piece of blue card stock and die cut an arch-shaped window into this piece using the largest of the Stitched Arch Dies. I then adhered a piece of clear acetate behind the arched-window with some liquid adhesive. Next, I ink-blended a 4.25” x 5.5” piece of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock with some Distress Inks (Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, and Tumbled Glass.). To give this blending some texture, I then spattered some water drops onto this piece and blotted it dry with a paper towel.  I also added a few spatters of diluted Copic Opaque White Paint.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Love & Light Hanukkah Shaker Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Stitched Arch Dies)

To create my shaker card, I added some Majestic Mini Sequins to my ink-blended piece and placed my card stock with the window on top of my base piece with some 3D foam adhesive tape. To finish my card, I heat embossed my sentiment with Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder onto the same blue card stock that I had used for my card base. Lastly, I adhered all of my images with 3D foam adhesive squares for extra dimension.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! Wishing you all a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love & Light Stamps
Love & Light Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love & Light Dies
Love & Light Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: