Friday, December 8, 2023

Holiday Hugs Card with Tina

Hello crafty friends, it’s Tina and today I am showcasing the cutest bear ever from the sweet Holiday Hugs stamp and die set! When you use the dies, the bear can hold several items!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Hugs Christmas Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Snowflake Circle Frame Dies, Scalloped Heart Dies, Fancy Frame Dies)

For my base panel I die cut a piece of pink paper from my stash. To get a snowy look, I added splatters with a paintbrush and some watered-down white paint. I framed it with a white border created with the two outer pieces from the Fancy Frame Rectangle dies.

The cute bear had to be the focal point of this card and I thought it would be fun to add him to a heart shape. For this heart I used a holiday paper from All Is Bright and the largest die in the Scalloped Heart set. I mounted this piece with foam tape to the pink panel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Hugs Christmas Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Snowflake Circle Frame Dies, Scalloped Heart Dies, Fancy Frame Dies)

Next, I stamped and die cut the cute bear and heart from the Holiday Hugs stamp and did some Copic coloring. I used a grey marker to add some shading. After placing the heart into the bears paws, I mounted him to my card with dimensional tape. Love how cute that looks!!

I selected a sentiment from Truckloads Of Love and stamped it onto a white strip using my much loved Versafine Onyx Black ink. A few snowflakes from the Snowflake Circle Frame Die were added as embellishments. As a finishing touch, I sprinkled a few Pastel Jewels around the bear.

I am planning to make much more cards with this adorable bear and I am looking forward to seeing your creations! Thank you for joining me and happy crafting.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowflake Circle Frame
Snowflake Circle Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Heart Dies
Scalloped Heart Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Dies
Holiday Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Truckloads of Love Stamps
Truckloads of Love Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment