Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Holiday Hugs Card with Gladys

Hello crafty friends, Gladys here! I'm excited to be back on the blog with a birthday card using the Holiday Hugs stamp set. Since I have been creating a lot of holiday cards, I wanted to mixed it up and make a birthday card using this adorable bear.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Hugs Birthday Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Stitched Arch Dies, Brilliant Banners)

First, I stamped the bear and cupcake from the stamp set using alcohol friendly ink. I also stamped the banner from Panda Party. I colored them with Copic markers then used their coordinating dies to cut them out. Next, I used a stitched rectangle die to cut from white card stock and blue pattern paper from Critter Country paper pack. Then I used the largest Stitched Arch die to create the window on the white cardstock. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Hugs Birthday Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Stitched Arch Dies, Brilliant Banners)

I backed the white cardstock with double sided foam tape and mounted it on the blue paper. I also added foam tape behind the bear to give dimension. For the sentiment I stamped it on colored cardstock and cut it from the Brilliant Banner 1 die. I inked the edges with peacock feather distress oxide ink to add some contrast. To complete my card I adhered the banners, a scattering of iridescent stars, and diamond stickles on the cupcake for some sparkle. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Country Paper
Critter Country Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Dies
Panda Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Brilliant Banner 1 Dies
Brilliant Banner 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Dies
Holiday Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment