Sunday, December 17, 2023

Bells & Baubles Card with Rachel

Hello friends! It's Rachel here with a Christmas shaker card featuring the beautiful Bells & Baubles layering stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bells & Baubles Christmas Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Fancy Frame Dies)

I started my card by first stamping my ornaments onto a sheet of smooth white card stock. I used a layering of Altenew Pink Pearl, Heart Beat, and Vineyard Berry Inks. I also stamped some pine branches using some Pinkfresh Aquamarine Ink. Next, I used the Bells & Baubles Die Set to cut my stamped images. I set these images aside to then work on my card background.

For the base of my card, I used a top-folding A2 sized piece of white card stock and layered it with a 4" x 5.25" piece of dark green card stock. On top of that piece, I added a 3.75" x 5" layer on which I had blended some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I added a few spatters of diluted Copic Opaque White Paint as well as some dots of green Copic Markers before adding this piece to my card base. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bells & Baubles Christmas Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Fancy Frame Dies)

Next, I adhered my ornaments and pine branches and then added 4 layers (adhered together with liquid adhesive) of scalloped rectangle frames that I had die cut from white card stock using the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies. To finish the shaker portion of my card, I next added a 3.75" x 5" piece of clear acetate and one more scalloped rectangle frame to the top.

Lastly, I added my sentiment that I had heat embossed onto some more dark green card stock and also added some holly and berries from the Woolen Mitten Die Set.

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today! Wishing you all a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woolen Mitten Dies
Woolen Mitten Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bells & Baubles Stamps
Bells & Baubles Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bells & Baubles Dies
Bells & Baubles Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment