Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Baking Spirits Bright Card with Gladys

Hello crafty friends, Gladys here! I'm excited to be back on the blog today to share a fun box card with the Baking Spirits Bright stamp set. I have been loving the gingerbread products this year so I decided to create a gingerbread scene so let's get started. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baking Spirits Bright Christmas Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Jolly Gingerbread)

First, I stamped the candy canes, boy gingerbread and tree from Baking Spirits Bright. I also found an older set called Jolly Gingerbread for the gingerbread house, mom/dad gingerbread, and gumdrops. I was happy to create a gingerbread family with these two sets. I colored them with Copic markers then used my Scan and Cut to cut them all out. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baking Spirits Bright Christmas Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Jolly Gingerbread)

Next, I used the My Favorite Things box card dienamics to cut all the elements for the box card. I chose a red cardstock for the base and gingham pattern paper from Joyful Holiday for the panels. I also used the MFT snow drifts dienamics to ground some of the images. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baking Spirits Bright Christmas Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Jolly Gingerbread)

Once I was happy with the placements of all the images, I adhered them with strong adhesive tape. For the sentiment I white heat embossed on black cardstock and trim it down. Finally I added diamond stickles for lots of sparkle.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

Joyful Holiday Paper
Joyful Holiday Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baking Spirits Bright Stamps
Baking Spirits Bright Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful, Gladys! I love it! The gingham background, the tight color scheme, and the adorable gingerbread characters and cottage - it's spectacular!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen a lot of gingerbread men/women colored with Copics, but this is THE best color combo I’ve seen yet for gingerbread. Would love to know what Copic colors you used! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete