Sunday, December 24, 2023

Dashing Dachshund Holiday Tags with Tammy

Hello friends, Tammy here! I'm on the blog today sharing my last holiday project of the year! I always enjoy making handmade gift tags for Christmas, and thought the Dashing Dachshund stamp set would make the cutest snow globe tags!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Dashing Dachshund Holiday Tags by Tammy Stark (featuring Stitched Circle Dies, Slimline Dies)

To begin, I stamped the images from Dashing Dachshund , colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Dashing Dachshund Dies. 

Next, I cut 3 circles from Bristol smooth cardstock using the Stitched Circle Large Dies. I inked the circles with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide ink, then spattered them with white acrylic paint that was thinned with water, and set aside to dry. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Dashing Dachshund Holiday Tags by Tammy Stark (featuring Stitched Circle Dies, Slimline Dies)

Next, I cut 3 snowy hills, using first the Stitched Circle Large Die, then running it through my die cut machine again with the Slimline Nature Borders DiesI attached the snowy borders to each tag, then attached the dachshunds with foam tape. I cut a strip of black cardstock to fit along the bottom of the tags to create a snow globe base, then white heat embossed the sentiment from the Dashing Dachshund stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Dashing Dachshund Holiday Tags by Tammy Stark (featuring Stitched Circle Dies, Slimline Dies)

I added some white snowflakes, die cut using the Basic Mini Shapes Dies 2Additionally, I added some white clay snowflakes. Lastly, I added a red bow, die cut from the Santa's Stocking Dies, to the top of each tag for a finishing touch. I tucked some red bakers twine underneath the bows to complete my tags.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year! See you in 2024!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Santa's Stocking Dies
Santa's Stocking Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Basic Mini Shape Dies 2
Basic Mini Shape Dies 2
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dashing Dachshund Stamps
Dashing Dachshund Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dashing Dachshund Dies
Dashing Dachshund Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment