Sunday, December 10, 2023

Feliz Navidad Card with Tammy

Hello friends! Tammy here with a holiday card featuring the Feliz Navidad Mini Stamp. I decided to create a classic Christmas card with die cut poinsettias and a candy cane stripe border with a beautiful gold embossed sentiment.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feliz Navidad Holiday Card by Tammy Stark (featuring Pristine Poinsettia, Winter Greenery Dies)

To begin, I cut the red striped paper from the Joyful Holiday Paper Pack to a 5 1/2" square and attached it to a white card stock card base. I then cut bristol smooth cardstock to a 5 1/4" square and ink blended it with Festive Berries and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide inks. I splattered the background with some Festive Berries ink, thinned with water, then some white and gold acrylic paints to create some interest.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feliz Navidad Holiday Card by Tammy Stark (featuring Pristine Poinsettia, Winter Greenery Dies)

Next, I die cut poinsettias and leaves using the Pristine Poinsettia Dies and Winter Greenery DiesI assembled the poinsettias and greenery, then splattered them with white acrylic paint for a snowy effect. I added some Metallic Gold Drops to the center of the poinsettias, then attached them to my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feliz Navidad Holiday Card by Tammy Stark (featuring Pristine Poinsettia, Winter Greenery Dies)

Lastly, I stamped the Feliz Navidad Stamp onto white cardstock with embossing ink, then embossed it with gold embossing powder. I die cut the sentiment with the Feliz Navidad Die and attached it to my card with foam tape to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Pristine Poinsettia Dies
Pristine Poinsettia Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Greenery DIes
Winter Greenery DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Joyful Holiday Paper
Joyful Holiday Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feliz Navidad Stamps
Feliz Navidad Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feliz Navidad Die
Feliz Navidad Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: