Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Joyful Holiday Paper Focused Cards with Kavya and Isha

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun project. I love using the pattern paper from Sunny Studio Stamps whenever I want to add some more color to my cards. They are also perfect for matting! Lately, I have been using them as bases for my 3D cards. Today, I have another fun Christmas themed 3D card that I made using Lawn Fawn’s platform die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Joyful Holiday Paper Focused Holiday Card by Kavya (featuring Cozy Christmas)

I first started off by creating my base using Joyful Holiday Paper and some cardstock for the back. Ink blended the edges to make them more 3D. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Joyful Holiday Paper Focused Holiday Card by Kavya (featuring Cozy Christmas)

Then, I stamped and colored a bunch of images from Cozy Christmas. Adhered the images to the base and added a heat embossed sentiment to finish off the card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Joyful Holiday Paper Focused Holiday Card by Kavya (featuring Cozy Christmas)

Wasn’t that simple? I hope you liked this fun and easy project :) Happy Crafting.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Isha here with a card using various patterns from the Joyful Holiday Paper pack. I love creating layers using patterns and this set has a GORGEOUS collection of patterns, which compliment each other so well.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Joyful Holiday Paper Focused Holiday Card by Isha Gupta (Winter Greenery, Holiday Greetings, Winter Wreaths, Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

I started by cutting some of the papers to create the background. Next I die-cut the grey snowflake paper using the Mini Mat and Tag 4 dies. Adhere to the card and flick white paint for a snow feel. Stamp the wreath from the Winter Wreath stamp and die-cut using the coordinating dies. Die-cut the Holly leaves and berries using the Winter Greenery dies, add colour using copic markers. Die-cut some snowflakes using the Lacy Snowflakes dies from silver shimmer paper. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Joyful Holiday Paper Focused Holiday Card by Isha Gupta (Winter Greenery, Holiday Greetings, Winter Wreaths, Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

Stamp the sentiment from the Holiday Greetings stamp and die-cut using the coordinating dies. Assemble everything as per the card.

Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Lacy Snowflakes Die
Lacy Snowflakes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Greenery DIes
Winter Greenery DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cozy Christmas Stamps
Cozy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cozy Christmas Dies
Cozy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Greetings Stamps
Holiday Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Greetings Dies
Holiday Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Wreaths Stamps
Winter Wreaths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Wreaths Dies
Winter Wreaths Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Mat & Tag 4 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 4 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Joyful Holiday Paper
Joyful Holiday Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I especially love the pop-up for its cute critters.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete