Monday, November 7, 2022

Winter Wreaths Cards with Bobbi and Cathy

Hello Sunny friends. It’s Bobbi here with a holiday card featuring the Winter Wreaths stamps and dies. I’ve paired this wreath set with the Classy Christmas stamps and dies and the Holiday Greetings stamps and dies. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Wreaths Holiday Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Classy Christmas, Holiday Greetings)

To make this 5″ X 7″ card, I splattered the card front panel with white paint on black cardstock. While the paint was drying, I stamped the evergreen wreath using a gold metallic ink on white cardstock and die cut the wreath using the coordinating die. I love that the center of the wreath is cut out with the die!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Wreaths Holiday Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Classy Christmas, Holiday Greetings)

I stamped two poinsettias, two pine cones, and a number of holly leaves and berries to decorate the wreath. I also added a bow from the wreath set. I colored the images using the following Copic colors:

Reds for berries and poinsettias: R89, R46, R24, R17, R14
Greens for leaves: YG67, YG63, YG03
Browns: E59, E57, E55, E53, E40


Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Wreaths Holiday Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Classy Christmas, Holiday Greetings)

The bow was stamped in two colors of red and the sentiment was stamped in green ink.  After cutting the images, I added gold metallic NUVO drops to the poinsettia centers and around the wreath. I also attached the one poinsettia, bow and the “Season’s Greetings” phrase using black foam tabs to make them stand out. I added more Nuvo metallic gold drops to the wreath to finish the card.


Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign. Bobbi Hartmann Lemanski, Bobbi Hart♥ Design, Adding h♥art into every design.


-------------------------------------------------


Hey friends! Cathy here today sharing a serene card for the Holiday season featuring the Winter Wreaths Stamps and coordinating dies. Just inking and die-cutting involved on this one which makes it fairly quick to make during these next few busy months.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Wreaths Holiday Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Rustic Winter Dies, Holiday Greetings, Forest Tree Stencils)

I started with the background by inking a 4 1/4” x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock with Tattered Rose Distress ink at the bottom followed by Speckled Egg, Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers. I placed a Forest Trees Stencil across the piece and inked it with Pumice Stone Distress ink. I adhered this piece to an A2 card base.


Next, I die-cut the Tropical Trees Backdrop from light gray cardstock and white cardstock. I adhered the gray frame portion to the card base and set the white snow (sand) portion aside. I just love how this die can also be used for winter scenes!


Before I adhered the snow, I die-cut 3 birch trees from white and dark gray cardstock using the Rustic Winter Dies. I adhered one tree to the right side of the card front and trimmed it along the top where it meets the gray frame. I then adhered the snow to the bottom and added the other 2 trees to the left side. I die-cut the deer from the Rustic Winter Dies from dark gray cardstock.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Wreaths Holiday Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Rustic Winter Dies, Holiday Greetings, Forest Tree Stencils)

I stamped the wreath on white cardstock using Northern Pine Memento ink, the bow using Spun Sugar, Saltwater Taffy and Abandoned Coral Distress inks, the pine boughs using Peeled Paint Distress ink and the pinecones using Brushed Corduroy and Walnut Stain Distress inks. I die-cut all these elements using the coordinating dies.


To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Holiday Greetings Stamps with pink embossing powder on white cardstock and inked over the top with Saltwater Taffy Distress ink. I then die-cut it using the coordinating dies.


I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine.


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Stamps
Classy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Dies
Classy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Forest Trees Stencils
Forest Trees Stencils
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Greetings Stamps
Holiday Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Greetings Dies
Holiday Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Wreaths Stamps
Winter Wreaths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Wreaths Dies
Winter Wreaths Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards. I like how the poinsettias and other elements from Classy Christmas work with the wreath. Thanks for including the Copics used.

    ReplyDelete