Friday, November 18, 2022

Winter Wreath Cards with Tina and Vanessa

Hello crafty friends, it’s Tina and today I am creating with the new Winter Wreath stamp and die set! A beautiful layering set that you can use for so many occasions! Of course the wreath is gorgeous as is but there are so many cute critters in this holiday release that I just had to include an adorable penguin from Penguin Party.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Wreaths Holiday Card by Tina (featuring Circle Snowflake Frame Dies, Holiday Greetings, Penguin Party)

I stamped one of the wreaths on Neenah Solar White card stock with Distress Oxides. Salvaged Patina for my base layer and Peacock Feathers to darken the outer edges. If you use a blending tool you don’t get harsh lines between the two colors. Next, I die cut the wreath with the matching die. The bow in this set consists of three layers, I used Spun Sugar, Kitch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry distress oxides. The details on these stamps are just stunning!

To embellish the wreath I chose the beautiful snowflakes from the Snowflake Circle Frame die. So easy to create a bunch of these! I just ink blended two circles on a piece of Neenah paper with Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry. The die cuts all the snowflakes with each pass through your die cutting machine. I layered the pink and teal snowflakes with some liquid glue.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Wreaths Holiday Card by Tina (featuring Circle Snowflake Frame Dies, Holiday Greetings, Penguin Party)

Next, I stamped, die cut and colored my cute penguin from Penguin Party and added some glitter to his hat. I wanted a bold sentiment but didn’t have enough space on my panel for the complete Holiday Greetings. So, I stamped and die cut the entire ‘Merry Christmas’ and did some easy fussy cutting to select the ‘Merry’ part. The ‘Christmas’ word comes from the Reindeer Games stamp set.

The Woodgrain Embossing Folder is the perfect backdrop for our wreath and I created it from Neenah Solar White cardstock. Two frames from Fancy Frames Rectangle dies give the card that elegant festive look. To balance the colors in my design, I cut an additional skinny frame (with two nested rectangle dies) and ink blended it with Picked Raspberry.

Assembling this card was the next step, I glued the Woodgrain and frames directly to the card base. Next, I added the wreath, bow, snowflakes, and penguin with foam tape. And finally, I adhered the combined sentiment. As I mentioned in a previous blog post, I love the Pure White Jewels for that snowy look bling! 

I hope you will have fun creating with this beautiful wreath set! Thank you and I’ll see you soon!

---------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a cute holiday card using Winter Wreaths.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Wreaths Holiday Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Little Birdie, Holiday Greetings)

I started with a panel of white cardstock and added pink ink droplets before adhering it to the Kraft card base. Now I stamped the wreath elements, the birds from Little Birdie and the sentiment from Holiday Greetings and die-cut the pieces with the matching dies. I colored the birds with Copics and adhered everything to the card, popping-up several elements with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Winter Wreaths Holiday Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Little Birdie, Holiday Greetings)

This adorable couple was made to be sitting on this beautiful wreath, don't you agree? Happy weekend and thanks for visiting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowflake Circle Frame
Snowflake Circle Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Dies
Little Birdie Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Greetings Stamps
Holiday Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Greetings Dies
Holiday Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Party Stamps
Penguin Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Party Dies
Penguin Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Reindeer Games Stamps
Reindeer Games Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Wreaths Stamps
Winter Wreaths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Wreaths Dies
Winter Wreaths Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to pop in here and say thank you for the amazing inspiration you share here each day! I look forward to your emails and seeing the cuteness that your designers have made! I don't usually comment as I read your posts in my email but wanted to say how adorable and cute these cards are! More items for my wish list!

    I also want to say THANK YOU for being a super sponsor at the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I'm crossing my fingers for your prize LOL! Best wishes to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both very sweet! Thanks for sharing!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete