Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Cozy Christmas Cards with Marie and Alma

Hello Crafty Friends, Marie here. So happy to be back on the blog! Today I am sharing a simple Holiday card featuring the super cute Cozy Christmas stamps. Together with the super adorable Penguin Party stamps, with its super adorable penguins, I created a vintage inspired cozy Christmas scene. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cozy Christmas Holiday Card by Marie Marco (featuring Penguin Party)

To create this card, I started by stamping out all my images using  Antique Linen Distress Ink onto watercolor paper. I color all my images using Faber-Castell Watercolor Pencils. I then cut out all my images using the Cozy Christmas dies as well as the Penguin Party dies. After cutting all my images, I set it aside to create my super easy background using only pattern paper. First, I die cut my A2 Size Base panel from 110 lb heavy weight cardstock. I always use Neenah Solar White for all my card bases. Using the same A2 size rectangle die, I cut 2 different sheets of vintage paper. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cozy Christmas Holiday Card by Marie Marco (featuring Penguin Party)

To create the look of a living room wall, I took the paper with minty vertical stripes and adhered the whole A2 sheet to my base. I then took the paper that would become the floor, and cut it and then adhered that to the bottom portion. To create the base board, I just cut a strip of white cardstock the length of my panel and glued it on top of the floor paper where it meets the minty stripped wall. 

Once I was finished playing around with the placement of my images, I glued everything down using a combination of double sided tape adhesive, Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue, and foam tape which I added to the sofa for dimension. I then placed my sentiment from Cozy Christmas on the inside of my card. For my last finishing touch, I used some gold Stickles Glitter Glue to embellish my pink Christmas tree. I love pink and gold together! 

I absolutely love how this card came together! So simple and cute! I hope we are all on top of our card crafting game as the holidays are really fast approaching now! Thanks so much for joining me today and for allowing me to share with you my passion for cardmaking! Until next week! Happy Crafting! 

-----------------------------------------------

Hi my friends. Alma here, and today I want to show you a super sweet Christmas card with the Cozy Christmas Stamps. I cut a rectangle card and die-cut a lot of snowflakes  from the Snowflake Circle Frame Dies. I stamped the trees from the Santa Clause Lane Stamps with brown ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cozy Christmas Holiday Card by Alma Störk (featuring Snowflake Circle Frame Dies, Santa Claus Lane, Fluffy Cloud Border Dies)

Then I glued the Snowflakes on the background and added a lot of snowflake highlights with a white gel pen. Now I die-cut the Fluffy Clouds Border Dies and I used the "clouds" as snow.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cozy Christmas Holiday Card by Alma Störk (featuring Snowflake Circle Frame Dies, Santa Claus Lane, Fluffy Cloud Border Dies)

 
After that I colored the images from the sweet Cozy Christmas Stamps with Copics and die-cut the images with the Cozy Christmas Dies and I glued all together. Finally I stamped the three sentiments from the Cozy Christmas Stamps. Happy Winter!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowflake Circle Frame
Snowflake Circle Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cozy Christmas Stamps
Cozy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cozy Christmas Dies
Cozy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Party Stamps
Penguin Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Party Dies
Penguin Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment